Dibber (NZ only)
- Designed for making holes in the soil for seedlings – especially onions, leeks and beetroot which require deep slim holes.
- Useful also for the potting shed when transplanting delicate seedlings from seed trays into individual pots before planting out in the garden.
- 5, 10 and 15 centimetre markings.
- Handmade out of recycled wood, mainly natives. We won’t be able to offer you the choice of a particular wood unfortunately – it’ll just have to be what’s available.
- Sealed with organic beeswax.
- See how Rob uses a dibber when planting onions and leeks out in the garden
- See how Rob uses a dibber when transplanting seedlings from seed trays