Right to Use Website & Content.
You may access, view and print the content on this site for informational and non-commercial purposes. No part of this website may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose.
OEG reserves the right to alter, suspend or terminate this site temporarily or permanently at any time or to deny access to this site without notice.
OEG endeavours to ensure information on this site is current and accurate, and it has been compiled in good faith. OEG will endeavour to correct any errors on this site but does not accept any liability for mistakes or out-of-date information.
Third Party Websites & Hyper-linking
All links and references to other websites, organisations or people not within OEG are provided for the user’s convenience only, and should not be taken as endorsement of those websites, or of the information contained in those websites, nor of organisations or people referred to. If you have comments or questions relating to sites linked to this one, they should be directed to the relevant person or organisation. OEG does not implicitly or impliedly endorse any website, organisation or person who may have off-site links to this website.
All intellectual property on this site, including (without limitation) the webisodes, photos, text, graphics, data images, logos, trademarks, trade names and copyright works is owned by OEG or used by OEG under licence from the copyright owner.
OEG is committed to ensuring your privacy is protected according to the relevant privacy legislation. OEG may use personal information provided by visitors to this website for any of the following purposes:
• Replying to your queries;
• Processing your application for registration for use of OEG services or to gain access to information on this site made available only to registered users;
• Providing you with information, products or services in relation to this site;
• Providing you with information about OEG;
• Any specific purpose which OEG notifies to you at the time the personal information is collated; and/or
• Complying with relevant legislation and regulations.
OEG may use non-personalised statistics about the use of this website to continually improve it and improve customer service. These statistics do not comprise personal information.
Where you provide personal information to obtain any service or information through this website, it is your responsibility to ensure that personal information is correct, complete and up-to-date.
OEG may use “cookies” to provide you with access to tailored information and services on this site, and to serve you better when you return to it. A cookie is a small data file that the site sends to your browser, which may then store it on your computer system for later retrieval by the site. Cookies track your movements through different websites; they do not record any other personal information about you. Cookies are widely used on websites to help with navigation and to personalise your experience when you visit a website. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your settings to prevent cookies being stored. However, if you do this, the service OEG is able to provide to you may be inhibited.
OEG will attempt to seek permission wherever possible before using any communication or material transmitted to OEG or this site by electronic mail or otherwise but in the event that contact cannot be achieved items you transmit, including ideas, suggestions, information or other material, may be reproduced, published, modified, adapted or transmitted without restriction.
The information provided on this site is for general guidance only. Users of the information contained on this site must make their own assessment of the suitability and appropriateness of the products, services and information for their particular use.
All Liability Excluded
• To the extent permitted by law:
• all warranties, representations and guarantees (whether express, implied or statutory) are excluded, including without limit, suitability, fitness for purpose, accuracy or completeness of this website or the content on, or accessed through it; and
• OEG will not be liable for any damage, loss or expenses, or indirect losses or consequential damages of any kind, suffered or incurred by you in connection with your access to or use of this website, or the content on, or accessed through, this website.
If the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 applies, you may have rights or remedies which are not excluded or limited by the above. If you are using this Website or its content for business purposes, the above exclusions and limits will apply and the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 will not apply.