Magic Botanic Liquid 1 litre (NZ only)
(aka Humate and Fulvic Acid)
- If you’ve planted veges in well-composted well-nourished soil and your plants are still struggling, Magic Botanic Liquid might be what you need.
- Magic Botanic Liquid works by helping to release locked-up fertilisers, especially phosphates.
- Use at the rates of 20ml per litre of water as a soil drench as required and 10ml per litre of water as a foliar spray once or twice a month.
- Contains a number of trace elements such as Si, Mg, S, Mn. The silica strengthens cell walls, helps block disease and regulates cell temperature which increases drought and frost tolerance.
- Can increase permeability of plant membranes, which will enhance nutrient uptake.
- Accelerates root development.
- Stimulates growth of soil micro-organisms and improves soil structure.
- Improves seed germination.
- See how Rob uses Magic Botanic Liquid on his celery.
Cost: $20 (includes GST)