Organic Edible Garden Competition:
2 Ocean Organics Liquid Seaweed gift packs plus Liquid Comfrey
Terms and conditions:
- The Promoter is Organic Edible Garden t/a Redwood Media Ltd whose registered office is 14/50 Livingstone Street, Westmere, Auckland 1022.
- Employees of the Promoter, their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. Entrants must be over 18 years old and live in New Zealand.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via: Ocean Organics Competition
- Closing time and date for entry is 5pm on 16 October 2017. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for the winner is as follows:
- You may enter the competition only once.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions at any time.
- The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be available. The prizes are not transferable.
- The two winners of the Ocean Organics gift packs and Liquid Comfrey will be chosen at random by a completely independent person or group of people from all entries received and verified by the Promoter.
- The winners will be notified by email within 12 hours of the closing time and date of 5pm on 16 October 2017. The winner must confirm by 9am on 18 October 2017 and if they have not replied in this time, the Promoter will redraw the winner and the original winner will forfeit the prize. If this second winner does not reply to email notification by 9am on 19 October 2017 a third winner will be drawn, and so on in 24 hour periods until a winner is found.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies shall not be liable in any way (including, without limitation, in negligence) for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss) or for any loss or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with this competition except any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions for this competition and also by the Terms and Conditions for the Organic Edible Garden website.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by New Zealand law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name as well as any images in any publicity material, in any media, at any time without remuneration.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Organic Edible Garden website. All entrants shall have the right to access and correct the personal information held about them, subject to the Privacy Act 1993.
- The winners’ names will be announced on our website 10 days after the competition closes.